Monday, January 12, 2009

trying to contain my excitement

i have an interview! please pray for me that it works out!

congrats to carol...whom i heard is now employed! :o)

with the New Year comes a renewed commitment to making something happen in the area of a job, so although I said I wouldn't....I'm now looking for jobs in the greater Denver area as well. I've applied for several, and although this interview is in Fort Collins, I hope to hear something from those jobs as well. we'll see! Denver Metro is only about an hour away, and north Denver even closer than that, so it's not too bad. it's just driving on the Interstate that could get a little hairy...we had a little snowfall before the morning commute this morning and my dental hygenist said there were 3 cars in the ditch on her way into town. i guess ppl forget how to drive in the stuff or get over confident with their all wheel drive. at any rate, there's a lot that we hope to accomplish this year so i hope something happens soon!! john starts school next week so i'm going to need something to keep me busy the next 2 years while he finishes his degree...and no, I'm not going back to school!!! hehe, I say that and next thing you know I'm enrolling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!